In 2015, Billy Joel wasn’t just selling out shows. He was making headlines across the nation. His songwriting was praised by everyone from George Gershwin to Snoop Dogg. He made an unexpected festival appearance, and journalists were diving into his history, introducing him to a brand new generation of fans.
It’s almost hard to believe that just a few years earlier, it looked like Billy was gearing up for retirement. But with his Madison Square Garden residency, launched in 2014, he was firmly back in the spotlight.
Our year-in-review covers it all: The setlists, reviews, feature articles, and awards. Plus, we’ve got firsthand memories from one of us who attended a Garden residency show that year.
Join us as we dig deep into Billy Joel in 2015.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glass Houses – A Billy Joel Podcast on the web / social media:
- Website: https://www.glasshousespod.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasshousespodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glasshousespod/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/glasshousespod
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6G6cMRFu7T
Support the podcast:
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/glasshousespod
- Venmo: @MGrosvenor
Produced by Michael Grosvenor & Jack Firneno for Groove Music Marketing