The first song on an album sets the stage for the record, but what about the closer? Should the last song act as a grand finale, leave you wanting more, or exist somewhere in between?
In this episode, we’re finding out what worked best for Billy Joel. We’re ranking the closing songs on his 12 studio albums, plus the live Songs in the Attic, from our least to most-favorite.
And, this time around, we’re not doing it alone: We’re also including rankings from listeners of the podcast on our discord server.
Join us, as we dig deep into the final grooves on Billy Joel’s records.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glass Houses – A Billy Joel Podcast on the web / social media:
- Website: https://www.glasshousespod.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glasshousespodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glasshousespod/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/glasshousespod
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6G6cMRFu7T
Support the podcast:
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/glasshousespod
- Venmo: @MGrosvenor
Produced by Michael Grosvenor & Jack Firneno for Groove Music Marketing